Discrimination and harassment prevention is strongly suggested training by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and a prudent practice for good employee relations. This training will provide you with an understanding of discrimination and harassment laws, including sexual harassment, and how to prevent harassment discrimination in your workplace. This training is specifically for owners, executives, managers, and supervisors.
This training includes a:
- Review of Federal Discrimination Laws
- Focus on Title VII
- Understand Types Sexual Harassment
- Discuss Who Is a Victim
- Understand Other Harassment & Discrimination
- Review Examples of Harassing & Discriminating Behavior
- Emphasize Anti-retaliation
- Reporting, Investigation, and Discipline
- Employer Responsibility
- Supervisor Responsibility
This training meets general federal guidance and training requirements for most states. This training does not meet requirements for California & Connecticut (requires 2 hours). Please understand your required laws and training requirements for your state and local jurisdictions before assuming you have met your legal requirements for such training.